Sunday, April 23, 2023

Authors' Row at the Jones Creek Regional Branch Library

 

My very first public appearance as a writer of fiction! Saturday, April 23 the East Baton Rouge Parish hosted an "Authors' Row" for all of us indie authors at the Jones Creek Regional Branch Library. They even gave us a tote bag with swag! 

So, here's my display. Maybe a little busy but people did stop and ask about the postcards. Mike lent me his serape; wasn't it perfect? Very pleased with the bookmarks -- Vista Print if anyone wants to know -- and the print books. I wonder if I should have had copies of the recipe (Fried Chicken Castañeda, what else?) to hand out? 

 The event went for 3 hours. Most of those in attendance were other authors (LOL!) and friends and family of authors, but still, I sold TWO books (thank you!)! And handed out about a dozen bookmarks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment